This position will support one location of the in-mall, in-market, non-sales showroom for the Kia Stinger Pop-Up salon program. The Vehicle Presenter reports to the Salon Manager and, on select shifts, works at the direction of the Asst. Salon Manager for the location contributing to daily salon activity ensuring an overall stellar customer experience. The Vehicle Presenter works part-time from the salon location and in the local market, on a shift schedule approved and confirmed by the Salon Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct vehicle presentations with interested guests and customers visiting the Stinger salon
- Accurately input registration data from guests and customers via iPad into data capture webforms
- If active in the market, conduct test drive appointments and experiences with guests either from the salon location or visiting the home or office of guests
- Provide customer service including phone and e-mail correspondence booking and confirming test drive appointments with customers and guests
- Maintain training, keeping current with vehicle updates and changes as well as special promotions and campaigns offered in each market for Kia
- Complete thorough understanding of how best to present the Kia Stinger (and other Kia vehicles as necessary) to prospective buyers, guests and customers of Kia
- Field any issues, complaints or concerns for current owners and direct them to the Customer Service team at Kia
- Maintain a positive attitude, outgoing and service oriented relationship with everyone who enters the salon
- Maintain clean, professional and fit appearance adhering to all uniform and personal grooming standards
- Provide feedback, recommendations and support an environment of continuous improvement for the Stinger salon activities and customer experience
- Keep a flexible schedule with the ability to cover multiple shifts in a give a week
- Always be punctual to start/end shift and record hours accurately
- Be a great team player
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed herein are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university with an emphasis in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred.
- Experience in retail management a definite plus.
- Work experience within the automotive industry, especially presenting new vehicles to prospective buyers and car shoppers is highly preferred.
- A proven customer service professional with experience working hands-on and in-person with customers.
- Must be out-going, persistent, resourceful, detail and goal oriented with demonstrated capacity for organizing and managing projects.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail, accurate information.
- High-energy professional presentation skills to maintain conversation control and conduct impactful, meaningful conversations with just about anybody.
- Willingness and desire for variety in the daily work ranging from routine administrative tasks, project management, relationship development, recruiting, business development, etc.
- A high proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc., is required.
- Ability to stand, talk and communicate effectively in English, without accent.
- Professional appearance and fitness standards.
- Possesses the ability to work extended hours and weekends as required.
A high proficiency with computer usage, data management and Microsoft Office Software, as well as comfort with new computer applications and programs.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
Driver’s License required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment described below represent the activities and surroundings of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to use hands and arms to type, keyboard, and reach; sit; and talk and hear on the telephone and in person with individuals and groups.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus to produce or review reports, and respond to documents in hard copy or electronic form.
This position may works from the Kia Stinger Salon in each market and may require remote access to a DriveShop managed or leased facility to gain access to vehicles for the purposes of conducting test drive appointments, experiences and support of events.