COMPLETE THE VOLVO/AON INCIDENT REPORT
An Incident is reported to Volvo via the Aon Risk Services Northeast Incident Report Form WITHIN 24 HOURS and should include as much gathered information regarding the incident as possible, including pictures. See notes below for more details.
Clicking the Volvo/Aon report link above, you will:
- Open the editable PDF online for you to complete
- Complete and Save the PDF Form to your PC
- Email the Saved Form to Risk@DriveShop.com for review
- Include Vehicle and Full VIN in the Subject Line
Account Management will review the report, ask follow-up questions if necessary and send the Volvo/Aon report on to Volvo Claims after review and any edits.
NOTES FOR COMPLETING volvo/aon VEHICLE INCIDENT REPORT:
· Volvo/Aon Report and Pics due within 24 hours of incident. Email to Risk@DriveShop.com
· Any incident w/ another party or any major damage needs a police report sent when available. DO NOT WAIT for the police report to send the initial DriveShop Incident Report to DriveShop
· Vehicles arriving with damage off a transport truck should include a copy of the delivery paperwork and carrier claim form.
· Vehicles should be thoroughly inspected before and after every loan or activity to best document any damage, big or small. Pay close attention to the typical problem areas: underneath bumper corners, front and rear ends, windshield chips, front doors, lower edge front bumper and wheels (curbing).
Please note: Volvo, Aon or Risk Management may reach out to the Event Team/Manager or the DriveShop Management to ask additional questions, issue claim number(s), authorize repairs.