DriveShop is looking for a full-time Staffing & Recruiting Specialist with a positive attitude and strong work ethic to join our event staffing team. This position pays a competitive salary plus benefits. We’re looking for someone that thrives at an agency pace where every day is a different challenge. In this role, you will perform strategic and tactical management of DriveShop’s highly regarded independent contractor workforce, focusing on recruitment and community management of the talent selected to represent our clients at experiential marketing events nationwide. You will execute an “always on” recruiting approach seeking to attract the best talent in the industry. You will employ and innovate recruitment techniques using industry standard platforms and channels to help differentiate and promote the DriveShop work experience, screen prospective talent, onboard team members and assign and manage event schedules based on unique per-client specifications. As we work exclusively with the world’s leading automakers, automotive marketing experience, knowledge or a high level of interest in automobiles is desirable.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements and skills listed herein are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 2-3 years recruiting and/or talent management experience
- Strong background in sourcing, interviewing and onboarding
- The ability to successfully manage simultaneous projects at various stages of completion and expertise in meeting the needs of remote stakeholders are key elements of this position
- Your written, phone and online communication skills are precise and professional
- You are capable of consistently and quickly producing client-ready materials, reports and communications with a proficiency in using Microsoft Office products
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- A leader and strategic thinker
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of experience recruiting and managing an independent contractor workforce
- Prior event planning experience
- Proven work history in the experiential marketing sector, preferably in an agency setting
- Strong interest in the automotive industry
- Experience with PopBookings and/or Shiftboard shift management programs
- Hands-on experience implementing learning and development programs
- Advanced Excel skills are not required, but a plus
A high proficiency with computer usage and programs as well as comfort with new computer applications and programs. PopBookings and/or Shiftboard experience a plus. Must be familiar and experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment described below represent the activities and surroundings of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to use hands and arms to type, keyboard, and reach; sit; and talk and hear on the telephone and in person with individuals and groups.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus to produce or review reports, and respond to documents in hard copy or electronic form.
This position will work from DriveShop’s headquarters in Redmond, Washington.
DriveShop is an engagement-marketing agency working exclusively in the automotive industry to produce public relations, social influence and experiential marketing campaigns that inspire people to fall in love with their next new car. We are a national agency with 18 offices throughout the U.S. supporting the world's major automakers. Each year we coordinate and publish thousands of individual test drive reviews generating billions of impressions, activate thousands of consumer event days with tens of thousands of consumer test drives and hold direct conversations to over a million prospective new car buyers on behalf of our automaker clients. For three years in a row, Inc. Magazine recognized DriveShop as one of the fastest growing private companies in America. Event Marketer has also honored DriveShop as one of the Top 100 experiential agencies in the country. This past year we were also awarded the coveted designation as a Great Place to Work and one of the Best Places to Work in Events. You can learn more about us at www.DriveShop.com.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a cover letter highlighting relevant work experience as well as salary expectations and your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org If we see a good fit, we will contact you via e-mail to set up a time to talk by phone.