COMPLETE THE JAGUAR / LAND ROVER (JLR)
VEHICLE INCIDENT REPORT
An Incident is reported to JLR via the JLR Incident Report Form WITHIN 24 HOURS and should include as much gathered information regarding the incident as possible, including pictures. See notes below for more details.
--> JLR VEHICLE INCIDENT REPORT <--
Clicking the JLR report link above, you will:
- Open the editable PDF online for you to complete
- Complete and Save the PDF Form to your PC
- Hand fill incident diagram(s) and sign
- Scan and Email the Saved Form to Risk@DriveShop.com for documentation purposes
- Include Vehicle and Full VIN in the Subject Line
The Risk Department will review the report, ask follow-up questions if necessary. Please notify DriveShop Risk Department when repairs are completed and the vehicle is returned to service.
NOTES FOR COMPLETING THE Jaguar / land rover REPORT:
· JLR Accident Report due within 24 hours of incident. Email to JLR US Corporate contact and Risk@DriveShop.com
· Any incident w/ another party or any major damage needs a police report sent when available. DO NOT WAIT for the police report to send the initial JLR Report to Risk Management.
· Vehicles arriving with damage off a transport truck should include a copy of the delivery paperwork and carrier claim form.
· Vehicles should be thoroughly inspected before and after every loan or activity to best document any damage, big or small. Pay close attention to the typical problem areas: underneath bumper corners, front and rear ends, windshield chips, front doors, lower edge front bumper and wheels (curbing).
Please note: JLR or Risk Management may reach out to the Site Manager or the DriveShop Management to ask additional questions, issue claim number(s), authorize repairs.