SUMMARY: This position is responsible for all aspects of public relations and press fleet management and logistics associated with the events, programs and initiatives required for successful execution of media, consumer and dealer communications and marketing programs; and initiatives for the Toyota and Lexus East Region account.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees and manages all aspects of Toyota & Lexus East Region fleets.
- Supports Toyota & Lexus regional PR manager in engaging, scheduling and oversight of media loans to journalists and social media influencers.
- Attends events (media association, new product media launch, and other media related activity) as Toyota & Lexus representative, ensuring logistics and attendees are managed according to brand & DriveShop expectations.
- Manages regional vehicle-related needs for Public Relations activities and events, including transportation, logistics and event vehicle plan development.
- Implements and supports new regional PR strategies including Lifestyle/Social Media and special language initiatives.
- Researches influencer events in region and provides recommendations to Toyota & Lexus PR team.
- Works in collaboration with public relations team and social media team in publication and content tracking for loan reporting.
- Serves as primary regional liaison with Risk Management for fleet incident reporting, repair coordination and liability insurance processing for PR related vehicle damage.
- Supports oversight of vehicle additions/turn-ins within regional fleet.
- Provides ongoing support to the Public Relations team in other capacities as requested.
- Must live in the NY metro area; and have the ability to work from the Toyota and Lexus public relations office (New York City) when client directs, and at DriveShop’s regional office when not working at client office.
- Works with DriveShop account services team to create, implement and support new services solutions.
- Possesses the ability to work extended hours and weekends as required.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four year college or university and one to three years of experience in press fleet management, media or operations; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer Skills: Proficient with computer usage and Microsoft Office Software, as well as comfort with new computer applications and programs.
- Certificates and Licenses: None required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands and work environment described below represent the activities and surroundings of the positions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to use hands and arms to type, keyboard, and reach; sit; and talk and hear on the telephone and in person with individuals and groups.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus to produce or review reports, and respond to documents in hard copy or electronic form. This position requires up to 30% - 50% domestic travel which will include overnight trips.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com